NOTICE PERTAINING TO TELECONFERENCE AND PUBLIC ACCESS TO THE MEETING
How to Observe the Meeting
To maximize public safety while maintaining transparency and public access, the Santa Clara Valley Open Space Authority will be using Zoom conference to allow remote participation by the members of the public. Members of the public who only wish to view the meeting live can do so by clicking on the YouTube icon on the Public Meetings Portal page under Current and Upcoming Meetings at this link: https://www.openspaceauthority.org/public-information/public-meetings.html
The Board Chambers is open to the public during meetings of the Citizens’ Advisory Committee. Masks are optional but recommended for anyone present in the Board Chambers.
How to Participate Remotely and Submit Public Comments via Zoom Conference
1. Join the Zoom conference by clicking this link: https://zoom.us/j/82812676199
2. The participant will automatically be placed in a waiting room until admitted by the host.
3. Once the host admits you into the meeting, please remain muted until you are called upon by the host.
4. Wait until you see the time queued up on the screen before commencing.
5. When you are done commenting, the host will remove you from the Zoom conference and you can resume watching the meeting via the live YouTube stream.
How to Participate Remotely and Submit Comment by Phone
1. Join by dialing 1 699 900 9128.
2. Enter Meeting ID: 828 1267 6199 and press #.
3. If the meeting has started, you will join automatically and be muted upon entering.
4. Press *9 to raise and lower you hand.
5. The host will call out the last 4-digits of your phone number when it is your turn to speak. You will have 3 minutes to make a comment.
6. At the conclusion of your comment or when the three minutes has passed, the host will remove your ability to talk. You may remain in the meeting, muted, if you wish to listen to the remainder of the meeting.